- International students are admitted in graduate programs according to the procedures and principles determined by the administrative board of the Institute on the condition that they meet the requirements set by the administrative board of the Institute and they have an undergraduate or master’s degree diploma (equivalency of the diploma must be recognized by Higher Education Council).
- International applicants should submit the following documents to the Institute:
- The originals or notary certified Turkish translations of undergraduate or master’s degree diplomas.
- Documentation showing Turkish language competency level that is sufficient for following the courses offered in graduate degree programs and for completing graduate degree programs. This documentation can be obtained either from Turkish Learning, Application and Research Centers (TOMER) or other equivalent language institutions. Turkish language competency level documentation is not required if the international applicant is applying for a graduate degree program in English.
Documents required for final registration if international students are admitted in a graduate degree program:
- 4 portrait pictures
- Bank receipt showing that the student tuition is paid.
- Residency document
- ID number and one portrait picture scanned as jpg file and saved on a CD.
- E-mail address